We had another fantastic month of auctions in December with the results now reaching 85% of lots sold and over £18.5 million raised for our sellers.
We previously highlighted a seaside property in Devon which had two apartments up for auction. The top floor studio apartment sold for £50,000 and the second floor flat sold for £65,000 at our West Country auction.
Another special property we wrote about was The Telegraph pub in Deal, which we were very excited to auction. We were delighted when it sold after our Kent and South East London auction as it is a real gem, and one we look forward to visiting for a drink in the future!
One wonderful property that unfortunately did not sell on the day, was a freehold shop in Brighton’s pretty Laines, a commercial area dating back to the 19th century full of delightful shops, restaurants and bars. Find out more about this fantastically located shop in our recent write-up. If you are interested in this property please do not hesitate to give our Sussex & Surrey office a call on 01273 504232.
Some highlights of our December auction:
- 3,116 requests for legal documents
- Over £18.5 million now raised
- 85% of the 131 lots are now sold
- 43,814 website users between 16th November and 14th December
In a period of eight weeks that included 5th October to 2nd November and 16th November to 14th December, we had over 100,000 website users. This gives our sellers a platform that offers huge exposure to their properties while the large number of lots we auction means that potential buyers have a chance at finding their perfect property.
Thinking of selling at auction? Entries are invited for our February auction which takes place on the following dates:
- Monday 4th February – Essex and North & East London at The Chelmsford City Racecourse, Chelmsford, Essex
- Tuesday 5th February – Kent & South East London at The Clive Emson Conference Centre, Maidstone, Kent
- Wednesday 6th February – Sussex & Surrey at The Hilton Brighton Metropole, Brighton
- Thursday 7th February – West Country at The St Mellion International Resort, Saltash, Cornwall
- Friday 8th February – Hampshire & Isle of Wight at The Solent Hotel & Spa, Whiteley, Hampshire
The closing date for entries is Monday 7th January.
If you are thinking of selling your property by auction then please do not hesitate to contact us. We have 30 years experience of property auctioneering, helping sellers find the right buyers for their properties. So whether you are a corporate or independent estate agent, a private client or a statutory body, as the UK’s leading Regional Property Auctioneers In Southern England we can assist you in getting the best price for your property.
At Clive Emson Auctioneers, we are not only interested in homes, but also commercial property, land and any other type of property large or small in Southern England. Furthermore, we have a dedicated team working from offices in each of the five areas we have auctions; Kent, Sussex, Hampshire, West Country and Essex, so that you have close access to highly experienced professionals who are able to assist you every step of the way.