We had a great month of auctions this month with over 70% of lots sold and £18 million raised for our sellers.
We previously wrote about the Etchinghill Cricket pitch near Folkestone. The 4.24 acre site was at auction with a guide price of £40-50,000 and was sold for £180,000 – over three times the guide price.
Nevertheless, Weir Lodge, a wonderful early 20th century home near Canterbury did not sell this time around. The three-bedroom property in the village of Littlebourne has an envious location next to the Nail Bourne river in the beautiful Kent countryside. We highlighted the English Wine Centre and Cuckmere Barns. Comprised of five individual lots in the stunning South Downs, the plot was so popular that it sold prior to auction!
Some highlights of our February auction:
- 4,010 requests for legal documents
- £18 million achieved
- Over 70% of the 115 lots sold
- 60,290 website users between 11th January and 8th February
Thinking of buying or selling your property at auction? Our March Auctions take place on the following dates:
- Monday 18th March – Essex and North & East London at The Chelmsford City Racecourse, Chelmsford, Essex
- Tuesday 19th March – Kent & South East London at The Clive Emson Conference Centre, Maidstone, Kent
- Wednesday 20th March – Sussex & Surrey at The Hilton Brighton Metropole, Brighton
- Thursday 21st March – West Country at The St Mellion International Resort, Saltash, Cornwall
- Friday 22nd March – Hampshire & Isle of Wight at The Solent Hotel & Spa, Whiteley, Hampshire
To list your property for auction, submit your entry before 1st April 2019 to partake in our April/May auctions.
If you are thinking of selling your property by auction then please do not hesitate to contact us. This year we celebrate 30 years of property auctioneering, helping sellers find the right buyers for their properties. So whether you are a corporate or independent estate agent, a private client or a statutory body, as the UK’s leading Regional Property Auctioneers In Southern England we can assist you in getting the best price for your property.
At Clive Emson Auctioneers, we are not only interested in homes, but also commercial property, land and any other type of property large or small in Southern England. Furthermore, we have a dedicated team working from offices in each of the five areas we have auctions; Kent, Sussex, Hampshire, West Country and Essex, so that you have close access to highly experienced professionals who are able to assist you every step of the way.