A corner plot on which sits the shell of a former granite stone chapel plus the remains of an outbuilding at the rear, enjoying a pleasant rural location lying to the south of Bodmin and to the west of the Lanhydrock National Trust Estate. The property offers potential for a variety of uses, subject to all necessary consents being obtainable. Interested applicants are advised to make their own enquiries with the Local Planning Authority, the Cornwall Council. Tel: 0300 1234 151. Website: cornwall.gov.uk.
The opportunity is likely to appeal to those with an eye to possible development, perhaps workshop or studio in nature or maybe even residential or holiday use at some point along with of course those with a simple desire to own a small part of the County with an historic theme.
The external measurements are approximately 9m x 6m (30 x 20).
From the outskirts of Bodmin on the A38 immediately to the east of the A30 and at the Glynn Valley Crematorium and Rugby Ground roundabout turn southwards into Turfdown Road towards Lostwithiel. Proceed for about 1.5 miles to the roundabout and go straight across into Treffry Lane. After about a mile the site will be found on the corner of the right hand turning towards Tregullon.
Interested applicants may view directly on site.