Believed to date from 1602 and previously trading as a public house, Princess House is located in the centre of the village of Shrewton, approximately 11 miles north of Salisbury. The building occupies a central position within the village, and in recent years has been extensively updated and refurbished.
The property used to provide 14 rooms, with communal kitchen facilities and may be ideal for continued use in the same guise or for other potential uses, including residential conversion, subject to all necessary consents being obtainable.
The living accommodation is split between two distinct parts of the building, described below as Building One and Building Two.
Entrance hall, cloakroom with W.C., and reception room. Five double rooms, two with en-suite shower rooms with W.C.s.
Landing, shower room with W.C., and four double and one single bedroom.
Kitchen, double bedroom with kitchenette and shower room with W.C.
Landing, shower room with W.C. and three double bedrooms.
Gravel parking area. Gardens to the outside which may offer scope and potential for an extension of the existing building, subject to all necessary consents being obtainable.
Local Planning Authority
Wiltshire Council. Tel: 01225 713000. Website: wiltshire.gov.uk.