Situated on the corner of Forge Lane and Chapel Road, is this detached building, the former United Reformed Church and hall, understood to date from 1867. The property has been used as a place of worship, although now requires a programme of refurbishment and improvement works. Part of the site is associated with a burial ground, the last burial is believed to have taken place in the 1970s. It is considered the property may be suitable for a wide variety of commercial or, perhaps, residential conversion, subject to all necessary consents being obtainable.
Local Planning Authority
Dover District Council. Tel: 01304 872486. Website: dover.gov.uk.
Entrance lobby, sanctuary, church hall and kitchen.
The site extends to 0.07 hectares (0.18 acres).