The village of Old Wives Lees lies to the north of Chilham, to the west of Chartham, on the northern side of the A28 between Chilham and Canterbury.
This detached Methodist Chapel, built circa 1868, has a wealth of features including arched windows.
Entrance porch, main worship hall, rear hall, kitchen and W.C.
Front forecourt area, rear storage area and small courtyard.
It is considered the property may be suitable for conversion to residential, subject to all necessary consents being obtainable.
Local Planning Authority
Ashford Borough Council. Tel: 01233 331111. Website: ashford.gov.uk.