Have you considered a career in auctioneering?
Clive Emson Auctioneers have been granted accreditation for the Assessment of Professional Competence for graduates by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. Our company has a commitment to training auctioneers of the future and with offices in Maidstone, Brighton, Chelmsford, Fareham and Exeter can offer the location of choice.
Trainee Auction Administrator
Clive Emson Auctioneers are a family-owned company who, since 1989, have offered a high-profile auctioneering facility for independent and corporate agents, private clients and statutory bodies.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Administration Team who support the Auction Appraisers across five regional offices.
Based in our Maidstone office this is a fantastic role for someone who has a friendly, confident approach and would like to work within the property industry.
The role is full time (Monday to Friday) with a salary in the range of £18,000 – £21,000, depending on experience. Full training will be provided.
- Answering office phones and dealing with enquiries – this could include providing details on auction procedures, helping with online registration, booking viewings or simply passing the call on to the relevant Auction Appraiser
- Responding to email enquiries
- Digital dictation/audio typing (previous experience not necessary)
- Production of property particulars
- Scanning legal documentation
- Create and maintain information on our bespoke Auction Management System
- Auction Day – responsibilities may include:
- Answering incoming calls and assisting with bidding enquiries
- Liaise with successful buyers
- Preparing Auction paperwork
Qualities we are looking for
- Computer/IT literate
- Customer focused
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Confident telephone manner
- Smartly presented
- Someone who is positive and friendly
What can Clive Emson offer you?
- Full training with ongoing mentoring and professional development
- Competitive salary
- Possibility of career progression
- Health plan
- On-site parking
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000-£21,000 per year (depending on experience)
Schedule: Monday to Friday – 9am to 5.30pm
Applications by detailed CV with accompanying letter should be sent to:
Martin Hardy MNAEA ANAVA
Group Operational Manager
Kent. ME16 8PY
We always welcome speculative enquiries for all types of employment.