Have you considered a career in auctioneering?
Clive Emson Auctioneers have been granted accreditation for the Assessment of Professional Competence for graduates by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. Our company has a commitment to training auctioneers of the future and with offices in Maidstone, Brighton, Chelmsford, Fareham and Exeter can offer the location of choice.
We are currently recruiting:
Title: Viewings Assistant
Location: Based from the Kent Office
Reports to: Negotiators/Directors
Hours per week: Variable
Contract: Permanent Part Time
To conduct viewings in Kent & South East London, maintaining the highest standards of professionalism and customer service at all times.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend viewings as and when required and ensure property is secure upon departure.
- Conduct post auction viewings if required.
- Liaise/contact (as necessary) with existing tenants.
- Meet surveyors where necessary.
- Collecting keys when required.
- Distribute catalogues to local agents.
- Diary & time management
- Attendance as requested at auction sales.
- To take reasonable care for the health and safety of self and others who may be affected by acts or omissions related to your work. Co-operate fully with the management of the Company with regard to any duty or requirement imposed on them by the relevant Health & Safety legislation to allow that duty or requirement to be carried out or complied with.
- Any other reasonable duties and responsibilities considered appropriate by the management of the Company.
- No previous experience necessary but an interest in property would be an advantage.
- Full training provided.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good team player
Applications by detailed CV with accompanying letter should be sent to:
Events & Auctions Co-ordinator
Kent. ME16 8PY
We always welcome speculative enquiries for all types of employment.