An exciting residential development opportunity to acquire two adjacent character stone buildings each with land to the side, being set in the heart of this well thought of village.
Worthy of particular note is that The Chapel is in part believed to have some residential heritage whilst The Old Smithy has in the recent past benefitted from planning consent albeit now lapsed for holiday use.
The property is likely to appeal to those who, subject to all necessary consents being obtainable, would make the fullest conversion use of the existing buildings although the potential for perhaps replacement with a number of perhaps stone cottages/houses as can be seen to the West will not go unnoticed.
The Chapel has floor space over three levels including garaging on the ground floor whilst The Old Smithy is a single storey building.
To either side of the two buildings are areas of garden and off-road parking.
Planning Permission has previously been granted under ref: E2/10/00485/FUL, dated the 27th May 2010 for change of use of Old Smithy Workshop into holiday accommodation. This permission has now lapsed.
Local Planning Authority
Cornwall Council. Tel: 0300 1234 151. Website: cornwall.gov.uk.