An interesting piece of freehold real estate being the former Western Undercliff lift, situated between the Westcliff promenade, opposite the Lookout Café and the roundabout with Royal Harbour approach and Military Road on the lower level.
The property comprises a lift shaft with central panel infilled with coloured glass graded from dark blue at the base to white at the top. At the base, to the right hand side of the lift shaft is the engine house. The lift has not been in use for many years.
Historic England's website provides details that this Grade II Listed lift is believed to be circa 1926 and probably by Sir John Burnet and Partners.
External only. Interested applicants may view directly on site at any reasonable time.