Felsted water tower is situated to the north of Felsted village centre off Garnetts Lane, close to the renowned Felsted School founded in 1564. The water tower stands on a relatively square parcel and has been accessed by a strip of land (marked blue on the location plan). The tower has views towards open countryside to the north and may have future potential for alternative uses, subject to all necessary consents being obtainable.
The site extends to 0.07 hectares (0.18 acres).
The land and structure are currently let to Cornerstone Communications Infrastructure Limited on a commercial lease for a period of 15 years from 1st December 2015 with a current rent payable of £10,600 per annum. Further information will be available within the legal pack.
Local Planning Authority
Uttlesford District Council. Website: uttlesford.gov.uk. Tel: 01799 510510.
Strictly external viewing only, owing to the nature of the telecoms equipment in place.
The map and satellite images are based on postcode information and are available for directions only. They may not necessarily show the exact lot being offered, but will be in close proximity. Please refer to the sale plan in the legal documentation for precise details of the lot to be sold.