Lot 69: LARGE FORMER METHODIST CHAPEL PREVIOUSLY USED AS CARPENTRY WORKSHOP WITH POTENTIAL

An attractive detached building which has, for many years, been the headquarters for a bespoke carpentry business and provides a ground floor workshop extending to 160 sq.m. (1722 sq.ft.). There is office accommodation on the mezzanine first floor, extending to 50 sq.m. (540 sq.ft.). At the rear there is hardstanding for car parking with access over the driveway to the side of the property.

There is potential for conversion of the building to provide residential accommodation, subject to all necessary consents being obtainable.

The property is situated in a semi-rural position between the villages of Upchurch and Lower Halstow.

Auctioneer’s Note

An application has been made to Swale Borough Council, under reference 19/506093/FULL for conversion of the existing building to provide five self-contained flats with car parking at the rear.

It is anticipated that the Planning Application will not be determined prior to the date of the auction and interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries with the Local Planning Authority, Swale Borough Council. Tel: 01795 417850. Website: swale.gov.uk.

Freehold with Vacant Possession

Videos