This character former Church built in 1843 and extended in 1893 is situated in an elevated position, a short distance from the harbour and the town centre.
The property is in a derelict condition as it has been vacant for many years and is now being offered with Planning Permission for three dwellings.
Planning Permission has been granted by Cornwall Council, under Ref: PA21/08600 as well as Listed Building Consent under PA21/08601 (both dated 2 December 2021) for the proposed conversion of the existing building into 3 dwellings (2 no. 3 bedroom and 1 no. 1 bed units).
A copy of the Planning Consent and accompanying documents may be downloaded from the Local Planning Authority website, cornwall.gov.uk. Tel: 0300 1234 151.
Lobby, hallway, open plan living room/dining room/kitchen, cloakroom W.C. and study/bedroom three with en-suite shower room.
Landing, two bedrooms and bathroom.
Lobby, hallway, open plan living room/dining room/kitchen, W.C./utility and bedroom three/study.
Bedroom one with en-suite, bedroom two/study, mezzanine study area and bathroom.
Bedroom with en-suite.
Bike and bin store.
The site extends to 0.04 hectares (0.10 acres).